Monday, June 25, 2007

Calgon take me away...

My title for this blog is how I feel at the end of these hot summer days, I think pregnancy makes it at least 10 degrees hotter! Summer is definitely in full swing around here, and going so fast! We've been to 2 weeks of VBS, and now we're knee deep in tennis camp! This is Cameron's first year and Kylie is quite disgruntled that she is not 5 yet because she wants to do it, too.
Fortunately, I think I am over the horrific morning sickness that I have had with this pregnancy. I spent the first 12 weeks very sick, which I was NEVER sick with the other kids...Still 6 more weeks until we find out if we are having a boy or girl...I am 14 weeks along this week. On the bummer side, my OB/GYN has informed me that we will definitely be doing another C-section because she is to afraid my uterus will rupture the old C-section scar when I try to push. Oh well. It will most likely be the 2nd week of December, which is also Kylie's birthday, on the 11th, so that will be very interesting. I am already starting to think about Christmas shopping because I sure won't feel like it t

1 comment:

April Kay said...

Okay, my beautiful red-head friend, why have you not blogged since June 25? Now that I'm joining the blogging world with you, you gotta get back in the swing of things so we can leave each other fun comments all the time!! Especially when your baby boy gets here. :) I hope you're doing okay. How are you feeling this week? I still wanna come see you some time when you're up for visitors. Love you!