Monday, April 2, 2007

Remember Doogie Howser?


My dear friend April has finally convinced me to start this blog. I had been previously unable to convince myself that I had anything to write that anyone would really care to read about, but then, I thought I would take a new apprach to this, and maybe turn it into a form of self therapy! This reminds me of Doogie Howser, M. D., oh wow, I am getting old. At the end of every show, he would type his random thoughts and life lessons learned into his computer journal. I'll just rant and rave about random things in my daily life and maybe I'll humor someone along the way.

2 comments:

andreabrosto said...

YEA!! I am so glad you have a blog! I will be a faithful reader! Be sure to post lots of pics! Love ya!

April Kay said...

Hi my fellow red-head friend! Heehee! I'm sooo glad you've finally done this! I can't wait to read lots of interesting stories and see pictures of the kids!! Love you.